about me stuff links refresh follow

senza sordina
Life: cats, coffee, stationery, violin! This is under construction. :)

instagram


Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thank you Miichiko! :) Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Week 1
Monday, June 3, 2013 | 0 comments
Second week, and last week of summer for me. :(


 I went to a super fascinating conference and finally did my laundry. Cleaning out the car? I don't remember writing that! :P

I feel like I'm starting to have a problem already, though. School started today, and I put everything that is due for my classes in. I don't feel like I have enough room on the month on two pages view, and that's the way it really helps me to look at things. I'm afraid to write anything there!

I'm using the to-do pages to list assignments and post its for specific things to do, that way they can be kept out of my week on two pages diary thing.

Ass #1! Heh.

Not sure if I like this yet, though! I hate to say it, but I wish it was bigger! I tried to take some notes at the conference in the filo and it was immediately obvious I would go through a whole pad of paper if I did. This is my cheapy Target planner that I abandoned in favor - I like how much you can fit on the month page, definitely. This has normal US-sized paper and wasn't heavy.



Having enough room to write that stuff in the tiny monthly filo pages sounds impossible. I've read  about how annoying it is to carry around an A5, and I have to remind myself that I will have two instruments and books to carry around next semester.

So, summer semester is the test of the filofax. If it's too small for summer, it'd be way too small once fall starts and I'm taking 9204 classes again. :)

Also, thanks to Filofancy, I may have accidentally bought a Midori. Oooooops!

I am without a journal right now which is scary... this was my last attempt, by Picadilly. I cheated on a Moleskine for him...



He's boring - but I liked the feel of it, the big size, and that it was super cheap. But, after two days of use, the pages are ripping from the spine. That's it for him! He is condemned to the life of a school notebook for now on.

Summer is just going to get harder, so I'm curious to see how it works out. My personal will work, or I will beg someone in the UK to let me buy an A5 Malden and have it sent to them. :P

Life is so hard, jeez! Just kidding. :)

FUTURE
PAST