senza sordina
Life: cats, coffee, stationery, violin! This is under construction. :)
instagram
Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thank you Miichiko! :) Thanks to
Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.
Things I Love 5/30
- Silent Hill games - I know. Dorky. I beat Origins last night, and while it was a little bland, it's still Silent Hill.
- Radiohead - Paranoid Android. The quartet is learning this song so I've been listening to it to figure out my part. I was never a giant Radiohead fan like a lot of my friends, so I feel bad that I've just realized how great this song is!
- Not being in school yet! Spring semester has just ended, and I thought I only had one week off. I didn't realize that my classes were shorter-length, and showed up for the first day on Tuesday to find a dark classroom (oops!). I have until next week! I'm going to be as lazy as possible. :)
- paperlovestory.com - Such a sweet blog!
Things that aren't so fun:
- Healing tattoos! Last week, I had some color added to my left arm, and an outline on my right shin (not in the same day, though! :P). One of my favorite things is reading in the bath, and now I have to read with my leg straight out and my arm held above my head. Horrible problems, I know. :) I'm not at the itchy stage yet, so that's one good thing. I suppose another is that I can't shave my leg until it heals, and again, any excuse to be lazy is fine with me!
Senza Sordina

I'm on the left ;)
Hello!
I am 26 years old and a classical musician. I am about to graduate with a BA in psychology and a BM in violin performance. In the meantime, I teach violin privately and play events with my string quartet.
I have recently quit drinking as of 3/18/13. My goal is to be sober for an entire year, just to see if I can do it (goodbye, friends!).
I have a huge love for stationery and blank books, Shostakovich, coffee (mostly decaf, sadly, but still!) and my cat - he's super cute when he's not angry.